Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Library Mommy




Welcome to my new blog!

I LOVE: My Husband, My Son, My Parents, My Brothers, My Sisters-in-law, My Nephews & Nieces. . . My Lord. . . My Library. . . Harry Potter (Books & Movies), Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, the Little House series, the Betsy-Tacy series, the Anne of Green Gables series, the Lord of the Rings series, and the Clan of the Cave Bear series. . . The comic strips For Better or For Worse, Baby Blues, and Jump Start. . . Star Trek (any series), Babylon 5, Touched by an Angel, M*A*S*H, and Life Goes On. . . The Backyardigans, The Wonder Pets!, and Blue's Clues (can you tell I have a preschooler?). . . Pizza, Mexican food, and anything chocolate. . . my fraternal organization, playing my electric keyboard, my friends, and many more things!

Here is our little man, on the day he arrived. He was six weeks old. Now he's a rambunctious, happy-go-lucky little three-year-old--but still the light of our lives!

No comments: